Thursday, September 24, 2009

The BALL BOX




"CASH IN" $58 SOLD
Details: Overall height, including cash register, is 7". The ball box is approximately 5"H X 6"W. This one's for spenders AND savers! The little cash register is actually a working pencil sharpener. The drawer pulls out for emptying the pencil shavings. Inside is a standard desk bell, also operative, that I would encourage the curious to ring. I suggest this could be a great place to drop that extra change always sitting around.

2 comments:

Tina Rohde said...

Jane, I love the boxes you have created......
the round one is unusual and I think really fun!
colleen

Jane said...

Colleen/Tina - Thanks. This one was a real challenge. I love the way it looks in this photo taken in the natural light streaming through the skylights in my studio. I'm going to try to do more photos of my work in that same (early morning) light. I don't have too much luck with the flash.