Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cooking, Sailing, Chanukah

Been slowing down on art production lately because we've been having our downstairs rooms painted. Painting finally completed today, and now I get to put the rooms back together. BIG QUESTION: How much of the art do I re-hang? The walls look bare with no art, but it's painful to put new holes in the walls. I guess I know the answer to this dilemma, but I wanted to whine just a bit first.

Sunday I spent the entire day in my studio (which also happens to be our "bonus room"/aka TV room). Watched a Netflix rental - "What the Bleep do we Know". Very thought provoking and a good movie to have on while working on art projects since it's more an informative type flick than a storytelling one.

I was able to finish up 3 new boxes Sunday. Here are my new "babies" -




WHAT'S COOKING box $58 SOLD
11 1/2" X 7 1/2" X 4 1/4" Includes a set of vintage measuring spoons and the tiniest mixer you've ever seen!
SAIL BOAT box $35 SOLD
3 1/2" X 2 1/4" X 2 3/8" That tiny sail boat is sterling silver!
CHANUKAH box $38
5 1/2" X 3 1/2" X 2 1/4" SOLD

No comments: