Friday, December 5, 2008

Holiday Gifts

Tomorrow I'm hosting my First Annual Holiday Art Sale. (Calling it the First implies there will be more to come, so I'm putting the positive energy out there.) Six local artists are offering Fine Arts and Crafts for Holiday gifts. Along with my boxes, collages and paper quilts, we'll have 2 jewelers, an artist who paints silk scarves and ruanas, a potter, an artist who sews exquisite pieced garments and wall hangings, and a smattering of other handmade items. It's all very exciting, I've never done anything like this before, and, of course, I'm not nearly ready enough.

I made 6 new boxes this week and I'll post them soon. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Joannie Stangeland said...

LUCK! (Like you need it. You go!)

Jane said...

Thanks, Joannie. I'll get back to you on that... 6:50 a.m. and I have one more floor to vacuum and my hardwood stairs to wipe down!