Saturday, October 18, 2008

Great weekend for tag sale-ing. I'm always inspired by new stuff. And...it's only Saturday! Weather permitting, tomorrow I'll take in one of the last of this season's flea market sales in my neighboring town.

I just set up this little vignette on my desk to take the photo, and I used 2 of my art journals to basically block the view of my messy computer desk. The journal contents are pretty random. I try to keep these little art journals with me most of the time so when I get ideas for new projects I can jot them down or sketch them out. I also enter travel diaries into these when I'm on trips. When we first moved to W. Massachusetts I began noticing more bumper stickers than I'd ever seen before. I started recording them at the back of my journals. I noticed one this morning that I'd not seen before. On the bumper sticker, next to a pink ribbon, were the words "Save the Ta-tas"

No comments: